Attn.: users of devel/distorm and devel/py-distorm -- update to distorm3?

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:48:43 UTC 2010

I was planning to update the devel/distorm and devel/py-distorm ports
to the new distorm3:

https://code.google.com/p/distorm/

The new version has added functionality, and is said to be
backwards-compatible with the older version, but the new version is
licensed under GPLv3, rather than BSD.

Does anyone have any objections to such an update?  If not, I'll go
ahead and update soon.  Otherwise, depending upon the nature of the
feedback, I'll consider making a separate port for the newer version.

Regards,
                b.