libwpd needs gconf

Dima Panov fluffy at freebsd.org
Tue Apr 13 23:59:12 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 14 April 2010 10:25:39 Demelier David wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 09:46:42AM +1100, Dima Panov wrote:
> > On Wednesday 14 April 2010 07:31:20 Demelier David wrote:
> > > Hi freebsd-ports,
> > >
> > >    I never saw that libwpd needs gconf. libwpd actually only needs
> > >    libgsf
> > >
> > > to build. What including gconf and all these dependencies in it ?
> >
> > devel/libgsf, which is conditionally dependency for libwpd
>
> Yes, but in devel/libgsf running make missing does not shows gconf. But
> only in libwpd directory..

in devel/libgsf/Makefile:

.if !defined(WITHOUT_GCONF) || exists(${LOCALBASE}/bin/gconftool-2)
USE_GNOME+=     gconf2
PLIST_SUB+=     THUMB=""
. if !defined(GSF_SLAVE)
GCONF_SCHEMAS=  gsf-office-thumbnailer.schemas
. endif
.else
PLIST_SUB+=     THUMB="@comment "
.endif

--
Dima "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | C73E 2B72 1FFD 61BD E206 1234 A626 76ED 93E3 B018
Khabarovsk, Russia          | 2D30 2CCB 9984 130C 6F87 BAFC FB8B A09D D539 8F29