Aqsis has incorrect dependency fltk-threads

Jared Barneck rhyous at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 04:15:13 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I searched the forum and didn't see any mention of Aqsis in recent posts. I downloaded ports just now (which I also see is not recommended to a lot of big changes) though I am not sure this is related to those big changes or not.

Anyway, I was building Aqsis and it failed to build due to the dependency on fltk-threads.

BUILD_DEPENDS=  bison:${PORTSDIR}/devel/bison \
                xsltproc:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/libxslt \
                fltk-threads>=0:${PORTSDIR}/x11-toolkits/fltk-threads

So really it is fltk-threads which fails and says to just install fltk as threads are enabled by default.  So the dependency needs updated.  It installed when I change the last line to this:

                fltk>=0:${PORTSDIR}/x11-toolkits/fltk

Thanks,

Jared