ion windows manager on FreeBSD

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Sep 30 10:17:40 UTC 2009

Hi all

I'm trying to compile

	http://modeemi.fi/~tuomov/ion/download.html

on my FreeBSD 8.0-RC1 and didn't success....

I would like to known if anyone can help me make ion work ? Maybe someone
have the patch file for the system.mk ?

Long time ago ion ports was kick off from the ports system because the will
of the developper (please don't troll). I just saw the license just change
maybe now it's possible to put again ion in the ports system ?

I would like to help for the ports but as you can see I unable to build for
myself.

Regards
--
Albert SHIH