Testers: Here's a patch to update linux-opera to 10.00.

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Sep 2 02:48:01 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Here is a patch to update linux-opera to 10.00. It works great with old
~/.linux-opera so far, I haven't seen any problem. I will be out of town
for a few days. I need someone to test it more and report any bug if there
is any. When I commit it, I am planning to note in the UPDATING about make
the back up of ~/.linux-opera and turn the auto-update off. Also, I am
planning to make a request to the Opera developer for allow us to tweak
the path of /etc instead of hardcore that way I can put
operaprefs_fixed.ini and put in ${PREFIX}/etc/ to force disable
auto-update.

Patch: http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/linux-opera.diff

Couldn't have done without bsam. He has created linux-nas-lib for all
linux_base*. The linux-opera (well, it's QT libraries that came in its
tarball) needs it, so be sure to have your ports tree and installed ports
up to date.

Cheers,
Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team