FreeBSD Port: qtcreator-1.2.1: Not installable

Adrian Glaubitz adrian.glaubitz at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 28 01:37:47 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I have a linux/qt4 software project that I wanted to test on FreeBSD as
well. I'm not really a FreeBSD user
but I am trying to get my code to build there. Anyway, it requires
"qtcreator" among other dependencies which
is not installable with "pkg_add" at the moment,

"pkg_add -r qtcreator"

tells me that the file at the given URL
(ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7.2-release/Latest/qtcreator.tbz)
cannot be fetched. I am really not into *BSD so I can't tell I am doing
something wrong
but I guess the package seems to be missing on the mirrors.

Best Regards,

Adrian