resurrecting ion3 port

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Thu Oct 1 11:25:52 UTC 2009

Hi!

The ion3 window manager was previously removed from the ports tree
becase of license issues. However, the clauses that causes this
were removed (see [1]), so I think we should add it back. I've
prepared updated version of the port ([2]), but I wanted to check
with you, since azhe was who removed the port and adamw maintained
it. Are there any objections against this port? adamw can also take
maintainership if he feels like so, or I'll maintain it myself.

[1] http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/ion-general/2009-September/002520.html
[2] http://people.freebsd.org/~amdmi3/ion3.tar

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru