building koffice

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Thu Nov 19 19:06:06 UTC 2009

I looked into ports/editors, to find the port name for koffice, and found a
great number of koffice ports that *seem* to be for foreign language support (I
might be wrong, but there's nothing in the pkg-descr to say one way or another).
 My problem is, I don't really want support for all of those languages in my
koffice, I really want only American English, but I can't figure out how to
remove all of those extra languages, and how to get American English (there's
apparently no koffice_en).  Could I please get some advice on this?