gscan2pdf Perl errors

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:59:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Glenn and Sheryal <g.todd at internet.co.nz>wrote:

> I am getting the following error when I attempt to run gscan2pdf on a
> newly built system.  The port was installed using portinstall.

Yes, gscan2df 0.9.28 have missing dependencies. in addition to p5-sigaction,
a couple of others are missing too. Haven't reported it yet, because I was
in a hurry, and it was easier to portdowngrade to the latest 0.9.27 version.
I don't remember the details now.

So I tried to portinstall devel/p5-Sys-SigAction and although it
> reported that it was looking good it failed to compile.  What am I doing
> wrong?

Sorry, I cant help with that one.
--
Regards,