Port Request: Bongo

Eygene Ryabinkin rea-fbsd at codelabs.ru
Fri Nov 6 22:27:44 UTC 2009

Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 06:44:59PM +0100, Georges Discry wrote:
> In fact, I started a port but hit some problems with CMake. It's
> having problems locating the libraries and include files of libical
> and openldap.

Attached is the preliminary version of the port, they are packed
with shar(1).  The software is very Linux'ish, so it took me around
3 or 4 patches to correct some things that were spotted during the
compilation phase, but I have no time to test if the software really
works.  I think that you can use this archive as the starting step
and really try to install and use it.

I hadn't tested it in the Tinderbox for the clean build, but I'll
try to do it next week.  If you're interested -- I'll post the
results and modifications to the port.
--
Eygene