Setiathome

Pete Carah pete at altadena.net
Sat May 30 23:21:48 UTC 2009

It would be very nice to those of us that install setiathome on remote
servers to be able to build it without needing all of X and GL.
I'm not the only one since there *is* an option in configure
(--disable-graphics) to do this (but when I did the obvious to the
makefile to add this option, something else (a SED script late in the
build??) broke.)

Anyhow, a make option to do this would be very welcome.

I guess I can figure out how to do this and submit a send-pr, but
someone probably already knows how...

-- Pete