Policy on removed ports

Mel Flynn mel.flynn+fbsd.ports at mailing.thruhere.net
Sat May 30 14:48:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

while scouting for calendar/collaboration servers and the lack thereof in the
ports tree I started working on citadel. Then I wondered why this package has
never been in ports and of course, it has been and removed because of a
security vulnerability timeout. The specific issue has been fixed upstream,
but what is the general policy on such ports? Will they never be allowed back
in or are there guidelines/ case by case decisions?

The port in question is known to MOVED as net/citadel.
--
Mel