Fixing multimedia/audacious upgrade

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Tue May 26 05:09:06 UTC 2009

Garrett Cooper wrote:

> > $ audacious2
> > /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libaudclient.so.1" not found,
> > required by "audacious2"

Uh - I've tested compiling audacious 2 while the old one was still
installed and it worked here - maybe I've changed something afterwards so
it is now not longer working... I'll test it again.

>     I'm not sure if it's just me, but this port is really unstable.
> Whenever I exit it goes full tilt now with 2.x. Is this true for other

It goes what? When I exit it here it just exits normally...

olivleh1 at kartoffel olivleh1> audacious2
LASTFM: (cleanup) Cleanup finished
olivleh1 at kartoffel olivleh1>

Hm - Maybe it is one of the plugins you've compiled in which is causing
whatever you mean?

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/