tinderbox and kse

Cezary Morga cm at therek.net
Sat May 16 16:07:22 UTC 2009

Hi.

I have prepared myself a tinderbox environment recently and everything seems
to work fine so far, except for one thing, that I can't compile
databases/postgresql82-client without forcing threads. It croaks at:

Fatal error 'kse_create() failed
' at line 469 in file /opt/tinderbox/jails/6-
STABLE/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_kern.c (errno = 0)

Relevant part of work/postgresql-8.2.13/config.log in attachement.

Have anyone seen this before?

I'm running Tinderbox 3.2 on FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT-200905.
--
Cezary Morga
"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done."