fftw3

Sahil Tandon sahil at tandon.net
Sat May 16 03:37:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, 15 May 2009, ajtiM wrote:

> On Friday 15 May 2009 19:48:23 you wrote:
> > % grep -C 1 WITHOUT_JAVA lang/gcc43/pkg-descr
>
>  grep -C 1 WITHOUT_JAVA lang/gcc43/pkg-descr
>
> grep: lang/gcc43/pkg-descr: No such file or directory

I thought it would be clear that one needs to be in /usr/ports for the above
grep to work.  The point is that you should read pkg-descr within the gcc43
port directory.

> No, I didn't try to increase the datasize limit.

If you want to compile gcc43 with Java (this is the default on i386 systems),
then you must.  Otherwise, as previously suggested, trying compiling without
Java.

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil at tandon.net>