NY Fundraising Summit - still time to register

Jennifer Winn jennifer at cfnps.org
Tue May 12 19:07:56 UTC 2009

Dear Foundation Representative,

Just a reminder that the NY Fundraising Summit is taking
place in three weeks time at New York University. Over 300
nonprofit leaders attended our Summit last year, and came away
with real world solutions to the fundraising challenges that they
were facing. This year we have expanded the schedule to include
many new sessions. Attendees can also register for one-on-one
mentoring sessions with the speakers to get answers to specific
questions not addressed in the seminars.

You can register as an attendee for the Summit by going to:
http://cfnps.org/ny2009.aspx

We are also still looking for a speaker in two of the sessions at
the upcoming Summit (see details below).

Sincerely, Jennifer Winn

Event Manager
Center for Nonprofit Success
www.cfnps.org

New York Fundraising Summit:
Date: June 3-4, 2009
Location: New York University - Kimmel Center
60 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012

For more info on the New York Summit and the cost go to:
http://cfnps.org/ny2009.aspx

Other items of interest:

A. Speakers for the NY Fundraising Summit
The speaker roster for the NY Summit is 98% full, and we are still looking
for one more speaker for the following two sessions:
1. Panel discussion with corporate grantmakers:
http://www.cfnps.org/New_York_Fundraising_Summit_11.aspx
2. Finding Foundation Funders:
http://www.cfnps.org/New_York_Fundraising_Summit_08.aspx

Interested speakers can learn more by going to:
http://www.cfnps.org/supporters/

B. Volunteers for the NY Summit
Owing to a dramatic increase in attendance, we are now looking
for a couple more volunteers for the NY Summit. Volunteers can
volunteer for one day, both days, or sit in on sessions on one
day in exchange for volunteering on the other day. Interested
volunteers can complete the volunteer registration form at:
http://www.cfnps.org/VolunteerRegistrationNew.aspx?S=59

C. Exhibitors for the NY Summit
The Center for Nonprofit Success is currently accepting exhibitor
registrations for the NY Fundrdaising Summit. Exhibitor
booths are set up in a premium location so that exhibitors enjoy
frequent interactions with our attendees in an intimate setting
intended for the building of relationships. For more information, go
to http://www.cfnps.org/supporters/