generate index file which respects non default environment

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Thu May 7 17:36:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, 7 May 2009 18:49:14 +0200 Alexey Shuvaev wrote:
> On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 08:24:07PM +0400, Boris Samorodov wrote:

> > is there any possibility to generate an index file which
> > respects environment, non default OPTIONS? I mean if for
> > example OVERRIDE_LINUX_BASE_PORT is defined as f8, then
> > I expect the INDEX should reflect it.
> >
> I always thought that everything put into /etc/make.conf (or include
> derivatives) would be accounted for during "make index" in /usr/ports.
> Is it not true for OVERRIDE_LINUX_BASE_PORT=f8?

Actually it is. I worked with ports-mgmt/tinderbox and something
was wrong with my script/configuration. And when I checked up the ports
tree at the host system at one console and removed /etc/make.conf at
another. Too many tasks to do simultaneously. :-(

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve