www/horde-base and his dependencies

Mon May 4 08:26:13 UTC 2009

Quoting Vinicius Abrahao <vinnix.bsd at gmail.com> (from Sun, 3 May 2009
19:53:16 -0300):

> Hi people,
>
> I would like to know WHY this port has so many strange dependencies like GTK
> and others Xlibs.

The gd port depends upon X11 stuff when xpm and fontconfig support is
enabled. I don't know where you've got the GTK dependency from. For a
server, add WITHOUT_X11=yes (I also have NO_X11=yes for compatibility
reasons, in case something doesn't respect the WITHOUT_X11 one) to
make.conf, this will disable the use of X11 related stuff in ports
(you lose functionality you may or may not depend upon).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Save a tree -- kill an ISO working group today.
		-- Jason Zions