Darwin Calendar Server

葉佳威 Jiawei Ye leafy7382 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:03:46 PDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Paul Henrich <paul at worldhive.net> wrote:

> Are there any efforts under way to port the Darwin Calendar Server (apple's
> apache-licensed CalDav server)? I searched the list archive and found no
> references to it.
>
> I have never ported anything to FreeBSD before, and I was thinking that
> this could be a good first project, so long as no one is already working on
> it. It seems like it would be a pretty simple package to port, being mainly
> python scripts with dependencies that are mostly already in the ports tree.
>
> Paul Henrich
> Henrich Interactive

You may want to start with this:
http://blog.royhooper.ca/2007/07/07/installing-the-darwin-calendar-server-on-freebsd

There are some required packages not present in the ports tree.

Cheers,

Jiawei

--
"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then to
the end user it's a duck, and end users have made it pretty clear they want