Who could update net-im/amsn ?

Sebastien Chassot seba.bsd at sinux.net
Mon Mar 9 02:14:16 PDT 2009

Hi,

I recently posted here due to trouble remove some old dependency. I was
complaining that despite of mention in UPDATE saying tcl/tk 8.5 is now
the default version, some application still install tcl/tk 8.4.

I find out that it's just net-im/amsn ports

BUILD_DEPENDS=  wish8.4:${PORTSDIR}/x11-toolkits/tk84 \
                ${LOCALBASE}/lib/tls/tls.tcl:${PORTSDIR}/devel/tcltls \
                dtplite:${PORTSDIR}/devel/tcllib
RUN_DEPENDS=    ${BUILD_DEPENDS}

As this port has no maintainer what's the best way to update it? I mean
who may do this? (I'm not use with port process)

Regards

$ portsdb -R net-im/amsn
x11/kbproto
graphics/png
x11/xextproto
lang/python25
lang/tcl-modules
x11/inputproto
lang/tcl84
lang/perl5.8
graphics/jpeg
graphics/tiff
converters/libiconv
devel/gettext
devel/gmake
lang/tcl85
devel/tcllib
devel/tcltls
devel/pkg-config
x11/xproto
x11/libXau
devel/glib12
devel/libpthread-stubs
x11/libXdmcp
x11/xcb-proto
x11/libICE
x11/libSM
x11/libxcb
x11/libX11
x11-toolkits/tk84
x11/libXext
x11/libXi
x11-toolkits/gtk12
graphics/libungif
graphics/imlib
net-im/amsn

--

  []
[][][]     Sebastien Chassot - Geneva (Switzerland)