net-im/ayttm: I'd like to take the maintainership

Carlos A. M. dos Santos unixmania at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:02:53 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Renato Botelho<garga at freebsd.org> wrote:
[...]
> Please, send a new patch changing MAINTAINER line to your email address as a
> Follow-up to the PR and the port will be assigned to you.

Ok, please close PR 136117. I just submitted PR 136174, which does the
following:

* Upgrade port from version 0.5.0.45 to 0.5.0.82
* Add option to enable aim-toc service (default off)
* Add option to enable icq-toc service (default off)

--
My preferred quotation of Robert Louis Stevenson is "You cannot
make an omelette without breaking eggs". Not because I like the