[RFC] New category proposal, i18n

Thomas Abthorpe tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 27 00:05:27 UTC 2009

Should the category come to being, all self identified ports will
remain in their original folder, and have CATEGORIES extended to
include the new name.

Thomas

--
Sent from my mobile device

Thomas Abthorpe, FreeBSD Ports Committer
tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org, http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe