x11-drivers/input-wacom on FreeBSD 8

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Tue Jun 16 15:58:19 UTC 2009

Peter Jeremy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Based on the "BROKEN" message and the kernel module, I presume that
> this port has not been adapted for USB2.  Do you have any plans to
> upgrade this port to work with FreeBSD 8.x?

Bartosh told me he's working on it. But there is nothing like a date
for this happening. Additionally the driver also cause problems
with Xorg 7.4 for many people (even on RELENG_7), so there's a lot
of work to be done on it.

I suppose it would be nice if someone comfortable with USB stuff took
a look at this. Bartosz told me he hasn't really had a look into the
USB2 stuff, yet. He's working on RELENG_7 and the Xorg 7.4 stuff first
it seems.