cvs commit: ports MOVED ports/japanese Makefile ports/japanese/slirc Makefile distinfo ports/japanese/slirc/files README.ja patch-editor.sl patch-init.sl patch-lru.c patch-slirc.c patch-vfile-module.c patch-windoze.c

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 13 23:23:40 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 07:15:49PM -0400, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Erwin Lansing wrote:
> > erwin       2009-06-13 14:49:49 UTC
> >
> >   FreeBSD ports repository
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     .                    MOVED
> >     japanese             Makefile
> >   Removed files:
> >     japanese/slirc       Makefile distinfo
> >     japanese/slirc/files README.ja patch-editor.sl patch-init.sl
> >                          patch-lru.c patch-slirc.c
> >                          patch-vfile-module.c patch-windoze.c
> >   Log:
> >   Remove japanese/slirc.  The port has been BROKEN of over 4 months
> >   and is now also broken against its master port causing a warning
> >   during INDEX generation.
>
> horray!

Now stop cheering and start fixing!

Today, I went through the ports that were unconditionally BROKEN for
more than 3 months, FORBIDDEN, or past their set EXPIRATION_DATE.  I
plan to do this on a regular basis, so if there is any port you like on
these lists, please start sending patches:

http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portsconcordanceforforbidden.py
http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portsconcordanceforexpiring.py
http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portsconcordanceforbroken.py

Also, I would like to thank Mark Linimon for creating those reports in
portmon and Vasil Dimov for creating the rmport script, without which I
wouldn't have been able to do all those commits in one day.

-erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                       (o_ _o)       http://droso.org
The rest is silence              <____) (____>    erwin at lansing.dk