cvs commit: ports UPDATING ports/Mk bsd.python.mk ports/biology/pymol Makefile pkg-plist ports/cad/pythoncad Makefile pkg-plist ports/databases/gadfly Makefile pkg-plist ports/databases/skytools Makefile pkg-plist ports/databases/zodb3 ...

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:12:40 UTC 2009

2009/6/9 Martin Wilke <miwi at freebsd.org>:
> miwi        2009-06-08 22:30:55 UTC
>
>  FreeBSD ports repository
>
>  Modified files:
>    .                    UPDATING
[...]
>  Log:
>  - Update lang/python26 and make Python 2.6.2 to the default Python version
>
>  Tested by:      3 pointyhat runs
>  Thanks to:      pav, gahr, lwhsu, mva, amdmi3

I successfully upgraded python25 to python26 using portmaster -o, but
got stuck at the upgrade-site-packages step.
When executing
# cd /usr/ports/lang/python
# make PORTUPGRADE_CMD=/usr/local/sbin/portmaster upgrade-site-packages

it complains that it can't find pkg_which, which seems to be part of
portupgrade.
Is pkg_which the same as pkg_info -wq or pkg_info -oq ?
Is there a real difference between make upgrade-site-packages and just
updating all installed *py25* packages manually?

Regards,
Rene
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl/

GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)