[Call For Testing] VirtualBox for FreeBSD!

Jack Herrman jack.herrman at web.de
Mon Jun 8 12:58:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
i try virtualbox5.tgz in my FreeBSD 7.2 Release.
Compiled allready ok.

If I start VirtualBox come following error:
[root at FreeBSD ~]# VirtualBox
VirtualBox: supR3HardenedExecDir: couldn't read "", errno=2 cchLink=-1

also by

[root at FreeBSD ~]# VBoxSDL
VBoxSDL: supR3HardenedExecDir: couldn't read "", errno=2 cchLink=-1

[root at FreeBSD ~]# VBoxBFE
VBoxBFE: supR3HardenedExecDir: couldn't read "", errno=2 cchLink=-1

Kernelmodule not loaded, can't load without Kernel Panic

Jack