request for exp-run, comments: eliminate USE_X_PREFIX

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 6 15:56:20 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 05:36:26PM +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:

> > Also I forgot to mention that this is better to be run on i386, as many
> > ports depend on xview which is i386-only.
>
> i386 is operated by erwin@ so try talking to him. But I must warn you
> that i386 run will take about a week, due to much older hardware we have
> available for it.

And there are two other builds in queue before you, so it will take a
while.  Let me know if can do it without pointyhat or amd64, otherwise
we'll schedule it as soon as possible.

-erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                                   http://droso.org