FreeBSD support in OpenConnect VPN client.

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Fri Jun 5 04:57:40 UTC 2009

Thus spake David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> [Wed, 03 Jun 2009 21:43:19 +0100]:
: I've just installed a FreeBSD VM and made sure that the open client for
: Cisco's new "AnyConnect" VPN is working on FreeBSD. The 2.00 release is
: available from http://www.infradead.org/openconnect.html
:
: I've made it build on FreeBSD 7.2 and checked that it works; I'll stop
: short of actually contributing and maintaining a port though.
:
: If someone wants to do that, and then keep me honest if/when I break the
: FreeBSD build, that would be much appreciated.

I've just submitted misc/135274 to create this port.  'misc' because my browser
crashed halfway through submitting the port, and remembered everything but
the category when it restarted, and I missed it when reviewing everything.

  - Damian