MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE (some more ports)

Olivier SMEDTS olivier at gid0.org
Wed Jun 3 18:53:15 UTC 2009

2009/5/21 David Naylor <naylor.b.david at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> The following ports failed to build on my system (with a quad core) and
> FORCE_MAKE_JOBS set.  They did success to build once I added
> MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes to their Makefile's.
>
> devel/nasm
> graphics/libart_lgpl
> lang/ocaml
> multimedia/mplayer
> multimedia/smplayer
> security/nss

Please also mark "misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid" as MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE as it
always fails to build on my quad-core system until I use
MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE.

Thanks !

--
Olivier Smedts                                                 _
                                        ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

  "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
  ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
  et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."