misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid should be MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Tue Jul 21 11:00:47 UTC 2009

I think that misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid should be MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE.
If I build the latest version of this port (tree updated yesterday) with default
options (no special variables in make.conf) on a multi-CPU machine, then it fails
with error similar to the following:
cd ./util ; gmake subst
gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/obj/ports/usr/ports/misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid/work/e2fsprogs-1.41.8/util'
        CC subst.c
gmake[2]: Entering directory
`/usr/obj/ports/usr/ports/misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid/work/e2fsprogs-1.41.8/util'
        LD subst
subst.o: file not recognized: File truncated
gmake[2]: *** [subst] Error 1

If I specify DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=1 then the build proceeds.

P.S.
Makefile of misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid doesn't have an explicit MAINTAINER line, so I
assume that it has the same maintainer as its master port misc/e2fsprogs.

--
Andriy Gapon