FreeBSD Port: cvsnt-2.5.04.3236

Tom Karpik tom at vertigoconsulting.com
Wed Jul 15 21:32:39 UTC 2009

Hi there,

There is a bug in the MySQL code in this release of CVSNT -- it was
talked about right here last month: http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2009-June/032272.html

Unfortunately, the dev response was "buy our commercial product".
Fortunately, I tracked down the bug myself, and wrote a one-line
patch. I've attached said patch to this e-mail.

I realize that in your port's Makefile you disable MySQL support, but
we require it at my work place, so I re-enabled the flag myself. Even
though the default is to disable MySQL, you may want to consider
distributing this patch along with your port for those CVSNT users out
there who need the MySQL support and end up enabling it themselves. :-)

Thanks!

-- Tom Karpik