unable to make package for php-5.2.10

Anton - Valqk lists at lozenetz.org
Sun Jul 12 18:24:51 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to portmaster -g php\* but I got error.
I've tested to build package with
make install package in /usr/ports/lang/php5

same thing.
I get:
tar: man/man1/php-config.1.gz: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: man/man1/php.1.gz: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
pkg_create: make_dist: tar command failed with code 256

I've tried to make distclean php and refetch it - same stuff.
It won't put in place these files.

Is anyone aware of this problem and is there any simple solution?

cheers,
valqk.