Contact for assistance

V. M. Tame-Reyes mtame at instec.cu
Fri Jan 30 16:17:29 PST 2009

Hello,

I live in a place where the internet connection is
very, very slow, and i feel very enthusiastic about
freeBSD (i'm currently using Linux), therefore i
had a friend download about 16 GB of ports from
the official ports site, and i have them now in my
local network.

We are working on projects related to molecular
dynamics, and other physics related topics, so we
kind need trustworthy, robust servers to do the
calculations, and we decided to try this OS,
could you provide some info/howto create a ports
server for my intranet, so i can move some servers
devoted to do calculations to this OS ?

I apologize if this is the wrong contact to reach
while looking for the assistance i need, but actually
was one that i found.

Thanks in advance,

--
Victor M. Tame