FreeBSD Port: gstreamer-plugins-0.10.21,3

David P. Discher dpd at dpdtech.com
Tue Jan 27 14:57:54 PST 2009

I was able to install gstreamer-plugins from the 7.1-RELEASE packages
and my gnome2 compile completed, However, there were a couple other
ports that had issues on 8-CURRENT (-HEAD) and the head of the ports
tree. (thought I don't recall what they were).

David P. Discher  * <http://davidpdischer.com/>     * C: 408.368.3725
<dpd at dpdtech.com> *  AIM: DavidDPD | Y!M: daviddpdz * H: 408.541.0159