Ports required to rebuild after upgrading Xorg to 7.4

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Sat Jan 24 06:30:21 PST 2009

Hello,

> Did you run portupgrade -rf libxcb?

On a related note: I ran above command _before_ doing a full
"portupgrade -a". A whole bunch of ports failed to upgrade because
of old versions of X-related header files. I tracked down xproto,
glproto and inputproto via the build logs. To be on the safe side,
I then upgraded all X-related "proto-ports" and now I'm re-upgrading
libxcb and friends. Am I just shooting my own foot here?
Is that me mis-understanding UPGRADING and doing it the wrong way round?

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space