RT 3.8?

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at exit2shell.com
Wed Jan 21 15:05:54 PST 2009

On Jan 21, 2009, at 4:34 PM, Arnold Cavazos Jr. wrote:

> I am trying to install the rt38 port in the tree on a fresh 7.1-STABLE
> build.  The Makefile's id is:
>
> # $FreeBSD: ports/www/rt38/Makefile,v 1.6 2009/01/08 16:50:17 pav
> Exp $
>

> a "/usr/local/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root --action init"
> yeilds the following error:
>
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Attachments' already exists at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/RT/Handle.pm line 470.
>
> Any ideas as to where I should look to solve this?
>
> --
> Arnold Cavazos, Jr.

Hi Arnold-

This is a known issue documented in PR ports/130425

I recently inherited maintenance of this port and I currently have two
patches
that are being reviewed by ports committers that fix other problems in
the port.

Once those get checked in, which I was told *should* be done today, I
will fix the
issue you are having. (I have patches ready to go)

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This should be
fixed
in the very near future.

--
Steven Kreuzer