Storytelling on TeacherTube for your classroom

Eddie & Charlotte Sax e at storywatchersclub.com
Sun Jan 18 06:16:11 PST 2009

Dear Educator,

We are Eddie & Charlotte Sax from StoryWatchers Club, a production company dedicated to bringing professional storytellers into classrooms nationwide.

We have a complimentary story for you and your students to enjoy. It's posted to TeacherTube.com -
http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=662fc7542f97cd6e62c4

The story is from our award-winning DVD series, StoryWatchers Club - Adventures in Storytelling. Take an imagination journey with nationally acclaimed storyteller Mama Edie Armstrong as she tells the Anansi the Spider folktale, How the Moon Came to Be in the Sky.

The reason we are ‘giving away’ this awesome story is because if you love storytelling as much as we do, then we believe once you and your students experience one of our stories you will probably want to experience more - and that's when you will probably visit our website, StoryWatchersClub.com. The series features 14 of the nation’s top children’s storytellers on 5 titles, 5 hours, all for under $100.

Our storytelling resources cover all grade levels - from pre-school through high school with an emphasis on K-5 and covering a wide range of topics and styles. Mama Edie’s story, the one posted for you online, is for K-5 and it’s one of several stories on our World Folktales title, an 'edu-taining' DVD which focuses on multiculturalism. Our other K-5 StoryWatchers Club titles are Good Character (moral values), Keys to Imagination (imagination), Our Planet (environment and science), and Christmas. For pre-school, ages 3-5, we offer Fairy Tales, Fantasy & Storytellin’ Fun. For grades 6-12, The Call of Story. Thousands of schools and libraries from Wales to the U.S. to Australia already have and use our storytelling DVDs.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours in story,

EDDIE & CHARLOTTE SAX, Producers

Sax Media Group LLC
StoryWatchersClub. com
sales at storywatchersclub.com
fax 302-370-6684 (fax or email purchase orders)
662-665-1666 or 877-STORY98 (877-786-7998)
2106 Oak Ln., Corinth, MS 38834