audio/squeezecenter-7.3.1 Extension downloader broken?

Mark Knight markk at knigma.org
Wed Jan 7 10:05:45 PST 2009

It's great that the squeezecenter port has been upgraded to version
7.3.1 but I'm now having trouble getting the AlienBBC plugin (or any
other for that matter), to work.

This is with the new "Extension Downloader" in 7.3.1 supports
downloading extensions to:

   /usr/local/squeezecenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins

Directories are appearing in this location but when I re-start
squeezecenter it's as if the Plugins aren't installed.  I'm not seeing
any errors in the log files.

Before I chase this down, has anyone else got this working or seeing the
same thing?

Cheers,
Mark A. R. Knight                               finger: markk at knigma.org
Tel: +44 7880 556751                            http://www.knigma.org/