Call for potential ports maintainers

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 13:47:40 PST 2009

--On Thursday, February 12, 2009 14:24:21 -0600 Thomas Abthorpe
<tabthorpe at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On February 12, 2009 02:26:46 pm Paul Schmehl wrote:
>> How about providing a list of the ports that need maintainers?  I already
>> have 15.  I might take some more, but not until I know what they are.
>
> Thanks for the nudge, Paul!

I might also point out that it's perfectly fine to submit PRs for ports you do
not maintain.  So, even if you think you can't or don't have the time to be a
maintainer, you can always submit patches for ports that are broken.

I'll poke around and see if there's anything additional that I can take on.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst