Call for potential ports maintainers

Charlie Kester corky1951 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 11:56:35 PST 2009

* Thomas Abthorpe <tabthorpe at freebsd.org> [2009-02-12 14:20:31 -0500]:

>On February 12, 2009 01:52:43 pm Charlie Kester wrote:
>> I plead guilty and will look through the list of unmaintained ports to
>> see if there are any where my skills and interests are a good fit.
>
>That is great, thanks Charlie!

Of the unmaintained ports on the list, misc/vifm is the one I use the
most and am probably most qualified to maintain.  I'll submit a pr to
take responsibility for maintaining it.

The current port of vifm is up to date, and there are no active problem
reports.  So I don't know how much of a contribution taking it will be.
But it's probably a good place for me to learn the ropes.

I'll keep looking for good fits where there are active problem reports
that need to be addressed.