Lend FreeBSD 7 or 8 access for ports upgrade?

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Feb 6 02:45:02 PST 2009

Greetings,

could someone lend me an account on his FreeBSD machine for a couple of
days so that I can update sysutils/e2fsprogs to a new upstream release?
Any architecture will do.

I do not need root access, but I need to be able to ssh in and build ports,
obviously. It's easier for me if vim, rsync, ports-mgmt/porttools and cvs
are installed and the firewall allows CVS to the anoncvs servers. :-)

Reason for asking is that I've trashed my /usr filesystem on 7.1-RELEASE
with growfs & fsck and want to do forensics before reinstalling everything
to figure how growfs managed to eat /usr, and a separate account would
likely allow me to update the e2fsprogs port much sooner.

Contact me off-list with offers (if I don't reply, I'm swamped with offers
;-)).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Matthias