X drivers depend on Gnome?

Glen Barber glen.j.barber at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:20:51 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Alex Goncharov
<alex-goncharov at comcast.net> wrote:
> I am slowly moving down the X ports dependency stack, trying to
> understand what I should leave in a frozen state and what keep
> upgrading.

I know this isn't your real question in this thread, but for what it's
worth, I've found that xorg-drivers, xorg-server, and xf86-*, when
kept at the 'pkg_add' version provides me with a somewhat stable X.

Just thought I'd provide this, in case you were still digging about at all.

--
Glen Barber