net-im/ejabberd 2.0.5 to 2.1.0

Kamigishi Rei spambox at haruhiism.net
Tue Dec 15 18:59:45 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a question about ejabberd port; the question is related to the
patch that comes with revision 2.0.5_1, patch-919-fileioserver. I'd like
to know if the crash mentioned in the commit message is repeatable, and
what should I do to reproduce it.
I have updated the port's Makefile, plist and other patches (not
including the aforementioned one) to use 2.1.0, and it
builds/installs/deinstalls/runs without problems on my system
(8.0-STABLE, amd64, Erlang R13B03).
The question is, whether the patch is still required for 2.1.0, and if
so, I'll try to adapt it (as it does not apply cleanly now).

--
Kamigishi Rei
KREI-RIPE