amd64 9-current packages

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Dec 9 01:08:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 04:58:30PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> In developing the package code for portmaster I used the 8-current
> packages with good result (and in fact coded that into the script for
> now). However as time goes on and more things change between 8-stable
> and 9-current that workaround will no longer be appropriate.

We're quite aware of this.  We can either get more amd64 horsepower
(and I am pushing the issue as hard as I can; I've just brought another
machine back up with some debug code to catch the problems we saw last
time we ran it), or drop amd64-6 builds.

There are a finite number of cycles available.

mcl