sysutils/syslinux update

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at iet.unipi.it
Tue Dec 8 10:32:37 UTC 2009

committed, thanks
In general it would be good if, in the PR, people give more detail
on the changes. E.g. in this case you wrote 'A new version is
available' but you did a lot more work than changing two lines in
the Makefile.  Something like

    This updates the code to version 3.83 and splits the patches
    into smaller chunks to ease future updates.

would give the right credit to your work :)

thanks again
luigi