nvidia-driver 64bit version

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:17:56 UTC 2009

> OK, wine is working. I did a minimal install so lib32 was missing. I
> installed nvidia-driver 32bit into the chroot and now World of
> Warcraft is working! 32bit glxgears is working too.

I will say on a OT note, I play World of Warcraft on FreeBSD.
and I am getting almost identical performance in amd64 FreeBSD 8.
as I get on the Same machine with OSX 10.5.8 (aka ideneb)
the FPS is within 1 -4 fps difference.

FreeBSD is better when you mount the /tmp with TMPFS

but to be fair I have not tried to use a memory backed /tmp drive on OSX

Sam Fourman Jr.

Fourman Networks