Your account has been randomly flagged!

Scotiabank sevrice at scotiabank.ca
Mon Dec 7 19:47:24 UTC 2009

   [1]Scotiabank [service_sofs_en.gif]

   Do not reply to this e-mail. Scotiabanks   will not receive your
   reply.

   Your account has been randomly flagged in our system as a part of our
   routine security measures. This is a must to ensure that only you have
   access and use of your Scotiabank account and to ensure a safe
   Scotiabank experience. We require all flagged accounts to verify their
   information on file with us. To verify your information at this time,
   please visit our secure server webform by clicking the hyperlink
   below:

   [2]Click [3]here[4] to activate your account

   If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
   temporarily suspend your account.
   Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your
   account:

   [5]Online Security Guarantee