FreeBSD Port: rt-3.8.4_1

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at freebsd.org
Fri Dec 4 22:55:18 UTC 2009

On Dec 3, 2009, at 5:19 PM, Steven Kreuzer wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2009, at 4:44 PM, Kyle McKinley wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was just wondering when the 3.8.6 would be available?  Thanks!
>
> I am currently running 3.8.6 through tinderbox so the answer is in the very near
> future......
>
> If you (or anyone on the ports mailing list) happen to be in a position to help me test out this update,
> please get in touch with me

Patch can be found at http://exit2shell.com/~skreuzer/patches/rt38.patch

This is a fairly complex port so if anyone is able to assist in testing a live install, please do so and let me know if you encounter any problems.
I am going to test it out a little bit more and hopefully next week I'll commit it to the ports tree.

--
Steven Kreuzer
http://www.exit2shell.com/~skreuzer