php5-ffmpeg => config.m4 broken

ML ml at sd2i.com
Fri Dec 4 19:28:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

I don't know if this issue concern port maintainer or php ffmpeg extension team directly, but after "make extract" in FreeBSD ports there's an error in config.m4, this line use PHP == operator that is of course not available in a .m4 file :

  if test "$enable_ffmpeg_swscale" == yes; then

the wrong line must be replaced with :

  if test "$enable_ffmpeg_swscale" = "yes"; then

or the ffmpeg_frame->toGDImage() function will not work because detection of swscale presence made by configure script is not working

Thanks to fix and/or to tell me where to direct the issue.

Hope this help !