libical config error Cannot find Python.h

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Wed Aug 26 08:03:04 UTC 2009

Thanks Greg -- as usual your are right on the button. I have done as you
suggested and disabled the GNU Pth which I would have prefered to have but
can get round for a while.

devel/libical then built fine as did a rebuild of deskutils/alacarte which
also suffers from the same problems.

I would be interested to hear of a solution to the GNU Pth limitation .
Until that is
solved maybe the maintainer could consider dropping the option so none else
falls
into the trap!!

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and insight

david